As a visitor, you can use the Community of Practice to gather news on different aspects of sovereign climate risk transfer which is regularly compiled and edited on this page. As a registred user, you can also see potential comments of other peer group members and upload your own relevant material.
To become part of the Community of Practice and share your valuable knowledge, see comments of other experts and be part of a growing community create an account and begin sharing your work and experiences. Start your journey by clicking here.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
If this is the first time you are visiting us, please take a few seconds to subscribe to our newsletter. With this completely free subscription, you will stay up-to-date with the latest news, documents and events in the field of climate risk financing and insurance. To see and download our previous Newsletters just click here.
- Apply now – Scholarship Opportunity by A2ii and InsuResilience
- Vivid discussions and great progress at Agriculture Insurance seminars in Kampala
- GSMA Webinar on Climate Resilience through Innovations
- Second Edition of “Index-Based Livestock Insurance Seminar” in Nairobi, Kenya
- Enabling Climate Risk Investments in Developing Countries
26 to 28 November 2018 Paris, France
03 to 14 December 2018 Katowice, Poland
- Microinsurance Network publishes State of Microinsurance 2018
- In-depth report on the crop (re)insurance market in India by Lloyd's and RMS
- ‘Florence’ and ‘Mangkhut’ underline the role of the insurance industry
- IAIS Report: Risks of Climate Change to the Insurance Sector
- Coastal City Adaptation Project’s use of risk finance in Mozambique
Building technical capacity and raising awareness on climate risk financing in form of technical trainings in Africa and Asia
Facilitating national dialogues on sustainable insurance solutions responding to climate risks within selected African and Asian countries
Developing and testing products for effective and affordable climate risk insurance solutions in selected African and Asian countries
Promoting the exchange and dissemination of knowledge on climate risk transfer solutions at international conferences, via online media and publications